Sunday, October 21, 2012

Last Week to GSO and Two Weeks to Monster Mash

It has been a good week. I was extremely strict on my diet. I did not let anything pass these lips that is bad for me. I continued my exercise to strenghten and tone my body. This week coming, I will continue to diet and work out. Instead of lifting heavy, I will go lighter. I can't afford to be sore this week. On Saturday I will be holding the poses, and its hard to squeeze a sore muscle.

I am starting to get very nervous. My tanning is scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I have my polygraph test on Thursday. I need to continue to practice posing in my heels and get a final body fat percent taken. This is going to be a busy and stressful week. I still need to school my kids, work, cub scouts, teach boot camp, and bring the kids to gymnastics and hockey. I am so blessed to be able to do all this. God gave me a great husband that provides, loves, and cares for me. And who doesn't mind that I am on stage in dental floss and posted all over Facebook.

I want to thank my family for putting up with me this last year. I have had ups and down, extreme mood swings. My kids have taken the brunt of the crankiness. They are very supportive and tell me they love me just the way I am. Jared tells me how good I look and Evan is constantly on me about my diet. Ella practices posing with me. She walks behind me with her hand on her hip.  They have been goods sports. But, they are eager to see me onstage and off of this diet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment