Saturday, October 27, 2012

Show Day

It is 5:00am in the morning and I had to get up to eat. However, its not like I slept much last night. I need to eat every three hours before the show and drink a gallon of water. I hope I don't have to pee on stage. All this water is making me go to the bathroom every half hour. Its not fun.

I spent the week prepping for this show, hair, nails, and tanning. I have been at the gym everyday working out and then practicing posing after. My workouts started out heavy at 10 reps. I was doing a split body routine with legs on Sunday, Chest and tri's on Monday, back and bi's on Tuesday. I skipped Wednesday because of classes, and Thursday was full body day. I also took Friday off to rest up instead of doing full body. However, I still donned my heels and practiced my posing. On Thursday, I was nervous and cranky. I had my polygraph test. I knew I was going to pass it but that was the last hurdle I needed to jump through. After the test, I became more relaxed. I am happy that is over.

Tanning: I tanned on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I am very dark. My kids are starting to look at me funny. I did shower on Fridayto wash off the top coat and regroom before my final tan on Friday. I will have Scott paint me today before I leave to make sure my tan is even and smooth. I can't wait to shower tonight after the show.

On Wednesday, I had my body fat checked. It was 12.64% for the Jackson Pollock 4 and 13.4% for the Jackson Pollock 7.And I weigh 125 pounds.

 By looking in the mirror, I can see striations in my delts and cuts in my quads. Then I look at my stomach. It is not a pretty site. My upper abs show through and my lats go smoothly into my obliques. However, my lower stomach is all wrinkly with a lot of extra skin. (That's what four over 9 pound kids will do). I need to remember to pose with arching my back to tighten the skin. I also need to remember to tighten my abds when I walk and not relax until I am off the stage. There is so much to remember that I'm nervous I will forget my poses or lose my balance in the heels. All I can do is hope for the best.

I am the best me that I can be.

And I get to do this all again next week for the Monster Mash show.

No comments:

Post a Comment