Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank Thanksgiving

I am happy for Thanksgiving. A time to eat turkey, stuffing, potaoes, and dessert. A time to overindulge for the day without any guilty feeling. A time to spend with family and friends to celebrate everything that we are thankful for.  A time to eat left overs for three days. However, I am thankful no more. My stomach is expanding, my pants don't need a belt anymore, and I feel "yucky". Time to get back on track. I do not want to go up in pant size again. I like fitting into a size four. I know I need to gain some weight in the off season to be able to build muscle. However, enough is enough. I refuse to keep gaining. It's time to cut back before the holiday parties put me over.

 This week I will go back to contest prep diet ( with a little extra) to drop some of the fat that I gained. This lifestyle is truely a head game. Should I eat this? Should I eat that? If I can work the calories off, why not? Will that one lindt chocolate really hurt me? How about two or three? Should I eat the kids left over chicken? It's only a bite? I know I shouldn't, but I do. It's crazy. I had these craving under control. I need to find that place again or I will gain my weight make. I need to learn how to control what I eat and only eat what it good for me. I will perservere, again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment