Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10 Weeks to go before competition

Since losing the 12 pounds, I have felt great. I have decreased my pants size and have gone shopping, again. This time for shorts and a bathing suite. Whenever I go to put on a new pair of shorts or pants that are a size 6, I still doubt that I will fit into them. I hope I can get them buttoned. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the new size. It is nerve racking but exciting. When trying on bathing suites, Scott had me try on a bikini. He said I looked good in it, but I don't think I'm ready for it yet. I did buy it, and definitely by the summer I will be flaunting my new bod.

After a couple of weeks of being stagnant in my weight, I am getting really bummed. I need to lose at least 10 pounds and get my weight below 15% body fat for the competition. I knew that this day was coming. I wish I could have pushed it out father, but I need to do it. I need to start cutting out my vices. I eliminated my rice cakes and peanut butter. I am cutting the sugar down in my coffee, and only having a half a glass of wine. I started to add in 20 minutes of cardio 4 days a week. Finally, my weight has decreased again. I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to lose any more. I am very happy where I am and how I look, but I am not competition ready. Soon I will be. Keep on pushing on. My goal is finally visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment