Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Blues

After working hard all week to eat clean and exercise like crazy, I lost more weight. I am feeling good and love the look ov my arms. I will post a picture soon. However, after one night out on the town with good friends, I am back up. Everything that I lost this week is back. I don't know if I will ever learn. Now that it is getting closer to show time, I really need to stay clean. Try, try, try again.

I made an appointment to get measured for my competition bathing suite. I am excited and nervous that the show is getting closer and closer. Some days I don't think I will be ready. I feel like I have a long way to go, especially when I gain it back on weekends. Ugh! 

1 comment:

  1. You can do this, Jody! Get focused, get it together, and don' t let your head tell you that you can't!

    ReplyDelete