Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Picture

Here is the first of many pictures to come. I am doing awesome. I was stagnant and cheating a little too much, but now I am back in control with God's help. I pray to be kept on track and not let my cravings get out of control. I am down 19 pounds since January. I love to look in the mirror to see my muscles flexing. I know I sound concieted by I am very happy right now. I went on the scale this morning and I am 133.4. I never in my wildest imagination thought I would get this low. My goal was 145. Looking at myself, I can still see plenty of fat especially around my waste. 9 Weeks to go before my competition. Stay tune for more pictures.

I went for my fitting for my bikini. It is going to be green with star burst patterns. I also ordered my 5 inch heels. They should be coming in in a couple of days. I will have to do a lot of practicing to not fall with these shoes on. Normally, I might wear 2 inches, but never 5".

No comments:

Post a Comment