Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I finally joined the Gym

I finally joined the gym today. It was really great. It was freeing.  It was so nice to work out without kids barging in. I made an appointment with a personal trainer who specializes in body building. I am excited to start a new program and a new chapter in my work out. Unfortunately, they did all my measurements. That, I will not post. But my next goal is to lose 10 more pounds by November to fit nicely in a tankinie. Slow and steady. I did buy a new belly button ring to start wearing again since my belly is getting smaller. My kids were fascinated watching me put it in.

I went on a run on Sunday and my knee is still sore, so I am not happy. But at the gym is a biking contest that I am going to try to do. Its a spin bike with a video that looks like your out on the rode. I want to try that on Thursday. So I am excited to meet with the trainer and get a bran new routine and get ready to go.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! My goal is that by this time next year... I am running the 5K Marine Mud Run!

    ReplyDelete