Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day One of Carb Depletion

It went really well on my first carb depletion day. I ate enormous amounts of chicken breast and eggs. I made up deviled egg with tumeric, mustard, and very little mayo. I lightly spread this on the eggs to give it more flavor. Tumeric is good to help decrease the amount of blood going to the fat to decrease body fat. I also had ground turkey as a snack. I ate every two hours or so of cold pure protein. The only carbs I had was cream in my coffee, kale in my eggs, and one forgetful bite of apple. Otherwise, my diet was great. I woke up this morning weighing 128.8. I can't wait to see how much fat I lose this week.

Today was chest and triceps day at the gym. I completed many intervals. It was suppose to be a light day, but I think I will be sore tomorrow. For cardio, I am continuing to walk 30-40 minutes before breakfast. I believe this has helped kick start my weight loss again. Before I started doing this, my weight was stuck. Now, I am on the losing track again.

After working out, I donned on my high heels and practiced my routine for the competition. I had to practice walking sexy in those shoes instead of stamping my feet. I also tried out the pro-tan on my belly to make sure I don't turn green. I painted on a light coating to see how dark it was. I will have to be much darker for the competition.

I am still amazed at how I look. I can see some abs starting to pop. If I had another month on this program, I think I would be more prepared. This weekend is going to be very nerve racking but a good experience. Then 7 weeks left to the Yankee Classic.

1 comment:

  1. Jeannine Fidler Trenholme said "Way to go"!

    ReplyDelete