Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Posing Suit

I am so excited. I checked my mailbox yesterday, which I never do, and there was my new posing suit. I was so excited that I drove straight to Marcia's house to show her. It is beautiful, green with white and purple gems in a star burst pattern.

When Scott came home I tried it on and took more pictures. The suit is a little tight because it suppose to fit for competition weight. The sides need to go up higher in a "V" to accentuate the hips more. When I did this, it showed a little too much extra skin. Maybe by competition time it will fir better. I will definitely need bikini bite with it. It is really low cut on the bottoms which will require more grooming than usual. lol.


Yesterday was the first day that I walked on the treadmill uphill on an empty stomach. I am going to try to do this everyday for the next few weeks. I need to burn extra fat to fit in the suit better. I tentatively stepped on the scale and 130.4 jumped out at me. Oh my!. I hopped off and reset it to step on again. It still stayed the same. I was shocked and elated. Maybe I will be 129 at the end of the week. One can only hope. The only thing I did different yesterday was to do cardio in the morning before breakfast. I will definitely be doing that again.

6 comments:

  1. .







    Lorraine Gervais
    Love your suit!! Green is a great color for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .







    Amy Beck Nashwinter
    That's a lot of dedication and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne Pennington
    Go Jody! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb Ferreira, Michelle Silva Clark, Justin Thurber and 15 others like this..



    Tracey Satish
    You look fabulous!! good luck!!
    May 19 at 5:51pm · Like · 1.


    Marcia Obrey Adair
    Yeha you rock!!!
    May 19 at 5:52pm · Like.


    Lorraine Gervais
    Great job Jodi!!
    May 19 at 6:03pm · Like.


    Catherine Gomez Provencal
    Awesome Jody!
    May 19 at 6:14pm · Like.




    Christine Cantelmo
    Gorgeous as always! Great job.
    May 19 at 6:27pm · Like.



    Kim Hussey Kast
    Wow!!!!
    May 19 at 6:55pm · Like.



    Jennifer Clark
    Gorgeous girl
    May 19 at 7:12pm · Like.




    Amy Melvin Bennington
    Wow! I'm impressed. You look amazing!
    May 19 at 7:47pm · Like.


    Bryan Fleet
    Holy $&@" u look great.
    May 19 at 7:48pm · Like.




    Amy Beck Nashwinter
    Whoa!
    May 19 at 8:54pm · Like.



    Theresa Horne
    You look awesome!
    May 19 at 9:05pm · Like.



    Donna Jutras Tobey
    Wow....Jody....purple is your color....you look AWESOME!!!
    May 19 at 9:50pm · Like.




    Don Bell
    Dr. J, I couldnt be more impressed!!!!!! im proud of ya!!!!!!
    May 20 at 12:56am · Like.




    Carol Wood Mercier
    Way to go!! Best of luck.
    May 20 at 9:19am · Like.



    Bridget Gorman Pote
    Looking Good....love the shoes :-)
    May 20 at 10:53am · Like.




    Heidi J Medeiros Macomber
    Damn girl! SMOKIN HOTT. Good Luck!
    May 20 at 11:15am · Like.




    Heidi Petrin Givens
    You look fantastic sis!!!
    May 20 at 11:21am · Like.



    Ilene Marsden Cote
    Fabulous!!!
    May 20 at 5:22pm · Like.


    Patty Cressey Olsen ‎
    4 kids! Photo shop!! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page
    Figure Posing Suits

    ReplyDelete