Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am Finally One of Those People

5 Days to go until the Works Physique Challange. Today starts carbohydrate depletion week. I need to eat lean protein all day, every 1.5 -2 hours for 3 days. I am going to be sick of chicken and boiled eggs by the end of the week. I will miss my PB2 on rice cakes and my protein muffins. What am I to Do!! I also need to drink a gallon of water to flush the kidneys. I have only made it to two quarts so far. I just don't drink that much, but I will try.

Yesterday, some of the girls got together to practice posing. I decided to show up in my competition suit to get over my fear of being in a bikini in front of a 100 people. The suit looks beautiful, however, I only saw my imperfections. I spied the fat hanging over the side and the wrinkled stretch mark filled belly from having 4 kids. I am proud of my belly though. Even though there are no abs to see, this belly brought 4 wonderful children into the world. They will be the next generation of great minds and spirit. So be proud of who you are and what you look like and what God blessed you with. These children are a blessing and if we as mom's should embrace our midsections whatever they look like.

I recieved the best complement ever yesterday. Someone mentioned that I had four kids with a fifteen month old, and someone else said that they wished they could look like me and they haven't had kids. It felt great. I was always the one envious of the "skinny" people who lost all the baby fat. After years of not breaking 152 pounds, I am finally one of those people who actually lost the weight. I thank Caley for keeping me on track even though I didn't beleive her. Everything she said worked, even though I asked her questions in different ways to get the answer I wanted. She never changed her answer. She is a great inspiration to myself and everyone in the Physique Challange. Only five more days to go and 7 weeks and 5 days to the Yankee Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment