Monday, June 4, 2012

Break Time is Over

After two days of not eating healthy and splurging, I am ready to get back on track. When I was trying to decide what to eat yesterday for my last meal, I thought about Italian food and Buffalo Wings. However, my taste buds never acted up on these thoughts. I had no desire to eat bad again. Nothing was coming to the forefront of what to eat.
So, Scott came home from the grocery store with a van full of groceries. He bought double of what I normally buy. Why? Because he is going to eat what I eat now. He saw the transformation in me with what I was eating and he decided to eat healthy as well. He always eats a high protein and low carb diet but his fat intake is higher. Now he is going to join me for the next 7 weeks to help himself and keep me on track. With 7 weeks to go, I can't afford to cheat and get off track. I will be re-evaluating myself in July to see if I am ready for the competition. I hope that I am because October is a long way to go to keep eating clean 100% of the time. But my muscles would be much bigger in October than July. We'll see.
Off to the gym to start lifting heavy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment