Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back in Control

I definitely feel better this week. Last week was really rough for my diet mentally and emtionally. I cheated more than I should have and I couldn't get out of my way. I was depressed and exhausted. But I am back on track emotionally and mentally now to take on this compeition. Unfortunately, I am still struggling at night with my diet a little. I am within my calories but I shouldn't be eating that piece of chocolate or handful of nuts or that one drink. My sweet tooth is getting the best of me. I need to conquer this. I WILL conquer this otherwise I won't be ready for the competition. I need to get my bodyfat lower so I am not the one onstage that people are pointing to and asking why I am up there. I just need to go to bed at 7pm before the cravings kick in. However, I don't think my kids will let me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment