Saturday, June 2, 2012

Carb Loading Day/ Final Day to Competition

Last day before Physique Challange. It tasted very good to eat my ezekiel bread this morning. That, with 4 egg whites never tasted better. I also ate my rice cakes and PB2 and protein muffins. Yummy!! It was great not to eat chicken breast again. I also didn't exercise at all and that felt weird. I wanted to atleast do cardio but I didn't want to deplete my water levels yet. For lunch we stopped at Papa Gino's and I consumed a greek salad with dressing on the side. I did eat the cheesy bread that went with it. It was heaven to my taste buds.

I was suppose to stop drinking after 6pm so that the carbohydrates can draw the water from under the skin into the muscles. However, I was at a wedding. I had my one glass of wine and then one seltzer water with blueberry vodka. It was heaven. For dinner I had appetizers of cheese and vegetables. I did eat the roll with the meal. For dinner we were served prime rib and green beans and very tasty mashed potatoes. We had to leave before the cake cutting because the boys were ready for bed. It was good that we missed dessert because they were serving mudpie as well as cake. I could have resisted the cake but not the mudpie.
We were in Rhode Island and still had to drive home to Maine. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee to help keep us awake. When we got home, Scott still had to spend a half hour painting me. I didn't go to bed until 1:30am and it was 2 before I went to sleep. I woke up at my normal 5:30am with the show on my mind. I just couldn't sleep anymore. I was worried about not remembering my poses or not being dark enough. I am too nervous to sleep. I know I need to be dehydrated and not drink water, but I had to have coffee. I figured that would help deplete me.
Two hours left before I leave for the show. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment