Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Week After

It's been a tough diet week. I splurged over the weekend and gained several pounds. I wasn't too worried because I knew I could lose it by the end of the week. However, I am struggling with my diet. I want to eat anything and everything. I don't know if it has to do with the full moon or just me. I have been dealing with sick kids this week too.
I tried making new dishes to help, but I am not interested in eating them. I use to eat lean because I had too, now I don't want to. Hopefully I will get over this hump in the rode. Emotionally, I don't want to do this for another 6.5 weeks. I just want to eat pizza and drink wine. I am eating within my calories but still feel like a lump. I will continue to try and work out for the July show.

No comments:

Post a Comment